Tuesday, August 28, 2007

27th August,Monday
Prepared then headed down to Amkcentral.
Met up with Bee then headed to Funland to pool.
Slowly the usuals came.
Went to Beauty Assets, had my eyebrows shaped.
Then lepak and decided to go catch a movie.
Went to Hub and caught ''Suster Negsot a.k.a Crawling nurse''
The whole cinema was empty.
The sound effect was scary.
Threw the whole packet of popcorn at Bert cos' I got a shock.
And I was practically coverin my ears through out.
Had to ask Bee to tie my hair and feed me to drinks so I could cover my ears.
How stupid of me!
After the movie, went to 721 met up with girlfriends.
Then decided to go for some counter-strike.
Had a stupid 1 v 5 match against a proud ass who asked for it.
After lan gaming when to West Garden Macd.
And all the stupid creepy encounters happened.
We were all really shaken and decided to leave.
Cabbed home aftermath so gave school a miss today.
Gotta go to school tomorrow!
It's Ian brother's birthday :D
Lazy to upload pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home